NEW MUSIC INCUBATOR KONSTANCIN
18 – 23 September 2017
20 selected new music practitioners from various EU countries met at Konstancin, Poland. For three days, the participants created music together, in new groups every day. 22 September, the groups performed a public concert as a Fringe event on the Warsaw Autumn Festival.
17 – 28 February 2018
The participants met again in Brussels to re-invent, rehearse and perform some of the works for a public concert, as well as new pieces, February 19th 19.30 at Maison Haute, in Boitsfort, south of Brussels.
- Sara Glojnarić (Croatia/Germany)
- Liina Saar (Estonia)
- Jukka-Pekka Lehto (Finland)
- Neff Irizarry (Puerto Rico/Finland)
- Yoanna Ayers (Poland/Georgia)
- Sylvia Hinz (Germany)
- Balint Komenczi (Hungary)
- Stephen McEvoy (Ireland/Sweden)
- Massimo Varchione (Italy)
- Aleksandra Popovska (Macedonia/Netherlands)
- Kamila Olas (Poland/Denmark)
- Anna Szmatoła (Poland)
- Przemysław Michalak (Poland)
- Krzysztof Ratajski (Poland)
- Tomasz Sośniak (Poland)
- Madeleine Jonsson Gille (Sweden)
- Lars Carlsson (Sweden)
- Henrik Denerin (Sweden)
- Rebecca Hardwick (Great Britain)
- Stéphane Orlando (Belgium)
New Music Incubator Konstancin was organized in collaboration with ECSA and Warsaw Autumn, and with support from Nordic Council of Ministers, Zaiks , Adam Mickiewicz Institute and Creative Europe.
The project was managed and facilitated by composer and musician Martin Q Larsson.